Cricket fantasy has slowly gained momentum in recent years and is enjoyed by millions worldwide. Cricket is a lot more than a sport in India. It is an emotion for some and a religion for others. Nothing can beat the excitement of an edgy finish in a match of cricket. Why watch cricket when you can take your love for the game to the next level with cricket fantasy?
What is Fantasy Cricket?
Fantasy cricket is an online, strategy-based sports game where you have to create a virtual team of cricketers playing in real matches worldwide. You earn points on the performances of these players in actual matches. The idea is to pick your best possible playing 11 from the teams in a given game and score more than your competitors.
How to Start Playing Cricket Fantasy?
Follow the steps suggested below to start playing your first cricket fantasy game:
- Choose a game you would want to play.
- Build your team of 11 players
- Select your captain and vice-captain
- Follow the game and track your progress on the leaderboard.
- Participate in a match of your choice by choosing any monetary value.
Cricket Fantasy Tips and Tricks to Win Big:
Making money has never been this simple and easy. You can now earn money every day in the comfort of your home by playing fantasy cricket leagues on different platforms. All you have to do is defeat your competitors in a game of strategy and wit. So, are you ready to optimize your winnings? Here are a few tips and tricks that will surely help you win the big jackpot:
- Don’t plan for all matches at a go- Plan in parts. Choose most players from the ongoing game and then some for later.
- Don’t play all games- Play the ones that you have researched well and have a good amount of knowledge on.
- Invest smartly- Putting all your money in one game is terrible. Split your investments into parts.
- Never join a league 30- 40 minutes before the deadline. Try to enter 13- 15 hours before the deadline. This process will let you plan for any changes, like sudden team changes or injuries.
- It is wise to play two to four-member leagues with 1 team. And don’t play a big league or above a 10 member group with a single team.
- Make more than two teams for the big league or above 10-member league.
- In most games, try to make an all-rounder your captain and a good-ranked bowler or batsman as vice-captain.
- For the big league, focus only on a specific series at one time and try the grand league for all the games of that particular series. Don’t pick and choose games when playing in a big league.
- A player must select a two or three-member league where your opposition will avoid taking chances & choose the team meticulously. With less money, leagues have increased chances of losing because of less money opponents won’t be hesitant to take risks on wildcard players.
- It is best to stick to head-to-head games, three or four – member contests as the chances of winning are higher & competition is lower.
- Initially, do not invest more, first, play leagues with less entry fee or small leagues; once you win an amount of more than 1000 with that small amount invested, use it to enter into higher requirement leagues.
- Before playing, do thorough research on the playing 11, ground conditions, weather report, player’s stats for that ground, pitch report, and opposition & previous match performances of a player.
- Don’t create teams based on apps or youtube videos. Trust your knowledge and instinct and research the forms of players and teams.
- Use your instincts, and think differently. You can make six teams on a single account, which means you have 12 teams with at least two accounts. It will create a higher probability of winning.
- If you have selected Captain and Vice-Captain as your captain and vice-captain, look for low-level competitors.
- It often happens that if a player performs well in one match, it is likely that he doesn’t play in the next game.
- Save up on buying all-rounders first for your team. The more marquee, the better. Look at players like Hardik Pandya, Shane Watson, or Ben Stokes. They will bowl their maximum number of overs and bat consistently well.
- In international matches, we prefer players from the home team.