With the increase in the number of online casinos, several methods of payment have also been made available to ensure transactions are done seamlessly. Online casinos provide for several forms of making deposits and withdrawals. Among these methods offered include E-wallets.
If you are thinking about which of the top online casinos to register on and play your favourite games, you can find them on our website.
An E-wallet is the short form of an “electronic wallet”. It simply means your money is digitally represented and can be accessed online. This saves you the stress of carrying cash around. It can also be used on devices like your mobile phone or PC. What makes the use of the E-wallet really attractive is that your transaction takes place in an instant. E-wallets ensure payments are made effortlessly. The method of payment is also very commonly used around the world. The most commonly used E-wallets by online casinos include:
Paypal is easily the household name among E-wallets and the most used E-wallet in online transactions. Formed out of eBay, the E-wallet was started by Yu Pan, Luke Nosek, Ken Howery, Max Levchin, Peter Thiel, and Elon Musk.
Paypal has already been in existence for over 20 years. Currently, over 70% of the online E-wallet transactions take place with Paypal. With Paypal, deposits and withdrawals can easily be made at any time of the day or night as it runs a 24-hour service. It’s worthy of note that transactions done using Paypal do not require a fee.
How to Use Paypal?
Paypal has a very friendly user interface, and so is really easy to use.
- To create your account, simply click on the Sign Up button and then go ahead to finish the steps. Though while registering you will have to select the type of account you wish to create, your selection should be a Personal Account since you’re mainly using it for deposits and withdrawals on online casinos. You are then to fill in your personal details.
- Note that you will be required to verify your bank account number with both your mobile number and email. It is important that your personal details are all in sync to avoid any obstacles during verification.
- You can make deposits through the options provided, as for withdrawals, you can simply carry out a transfer of funds in your Paypal account directly to your bank account.
Among the online casinos that make use of Paypal as the payment method is CasinoLuck. You can find more about this casino on our CasinoLuck review. Some of the top Paypal online casinos can be found on our website. Others include 888sport, Bet365, Betvictor, Betway, Racebets.
The E-wallet also provides for a mobile app that ensures that transactions can be done whenever, wherever.
Skrill, operating in up to 40 currencies, is relied on in over 200 countries and provides users with over a hundred diverse payment methods. No fee is required to withdraw money when making use of Skrill, though when you wish to send cash, you may need to pay a small number of fees.
How to Use Skrill?
- Like other E-wallets, you must first sign up and make an account with Skrill. Registering on Skrill is quite simple since you just fill in the required details in the form by entering in an Email address, name, and password.
- Upon signing up, you must then verify your account. This will not take a lengthy process so far as you have the required identification documents, it could be your driving licence or your National ID. Your newly created account can also be verified through mobile, whether on iOS or Android.
- Upon verification, you are eligible to order a prepaid Mastercard from Skrill.
- If you wish to make deposits, you can do this through Mastercard or Visa, or simply make a transfer of your wins to your Skrill wallet.
Regardless of the country or the language you speak, Skrill is likely to be available for your use. This is because most online casinos make use of Skrill for deposits as well as for withdrawing. It’s no surprise that upon its establishment when it was initially known as Moneybookers, it is focused on the online gambling industry so as to assist in transactions between players and casinos. Among the online casinos that make use of Skrill as their payment methods include Royal Vegas Casino, Platinum Play, 32 Red. You can find many others on our website.
This is another very good E-wallet option for online gamblers. Like the two mentioned above, Neteller also deals in several currencies. It is just as easy as the other E-wallet systems through which you can make deposits, withdrawals as well as make a transfer of funds. Deposits into your Neteller account can be made using Wire Transfers or Electronic fund transfers, direct deposits, Visa, Mastercard and other options contained on the website. You can visit here to know about the xoilac . On the other hand, you can also get more essential info on cihansemiz. Here is the best news portal lawyersupport where you can get the latest news around the world.
How does Neteller Work?
- Simply create your Neteller account. The entire registration process is quite simple. You simply have to fill in your Email, Name, and Password.
- Log in. Upon logging in, you may realise that your account is restricted to certain amounts. This is due to the fact that you are unverified. Your account will even be able to transact but upon reaching the limit, it gets frozen.
- Hence, to fully enjoy your account, you will have to verify it. For proper verification, you’ll require your ID, as well as a link to your account on Facebook, and residence proof. You can also use the mobile app to complete the process.
- Upon verification, you can then use your Neteller account as you please and make your deposits on the online casinos of your choice.
Among the online casinos that make use of Neteller as the payment method include Gaming Club, Casino Epoca, River Belle, King Neptunes, Lucky Nugget, Jackpot City amongst others. You can find many others and some other gambling guides here.
These popular E-wallets for funds transfer are trusted and reliable means of payment, meaning your deposits and withdrawals will always be safe and instantaneous.